- No dig trench-less technology
- Tough, strong and durable lining for pipes with typical faults, roots, leaking joints, open/displaced joints, cracks and fractures.
- Flexible to allow for normal underground movement without breaking unlike traditional pipes.
- Widely excepted by industry professionals such as civil engineers, architects, councils and insurance companies.
- Minimal Downtime: Texture of the lined pipe can improve flow efficiency.
- UV pip relining is a fraction of the cost of traditional replacement and all materials conform to legislation.
If you want to find out more call our team on 052 9156423 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Process of re-lining a pipe
|CCTV inspection can locate
a number of reasons that
causes pipe failure including
leaking and open joints, root
intrusion and cracks
|Once the pipe is cured, the
inversion liner is removed
leaving a strong and tough
new pipe within the existing
pipe. Any lateral pipes are
reconnected by a remote
controlled robotic cutter